We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

We have just booked to stay for 1 night in the Royal Pacific at Universal, It means we now have our Express Passes to use and get into The WWOHP an hour earlier..

So we now have 10 nights In POFQ, 6 nights on I-Drive and 1 night in Universal...

Really getting excited now, only 113 days to go..

Caroline.x

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

Cheers Rubyroe, was just talking to my DH this morning about getting the boat to the park, its sounds like great fun, I dont do any of the mad rides as I get too motion sick but my DH and DS (13) will do them all so it is worth staying just for the express pass..

I am still working on him about Discovery Cove, I will even go on my own if I have to..lol..

Caroline.x

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

I get motion sick on the rides but i wouldnt miss the Forbidden Journey,when its gets too sickening i just close my eyes and then open them after a few mins that help a bit and its a fantastic ride shame to miss it

Caroline

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

We havent been to Harry Potter yet so we are really looking forward to going to it, I would love to do Forbidden Journey but I will see what I am like on the day, now if I was 20 years younger you wouldnt be able to keep me off the rides..lol...I loved them, the madder the better, but these last 6 years or so I just cant and then it ruins the day..

But we will wait and see..

Caroline.x

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

Caroline..does that price include park tickets?? Im really pleased you managed to get this...lucky thing

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

no the price of the room at any Universal hotel does not include the park entrance but your room keys is used as a fastpass .Travelbug

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

Hi travelbug, No as rubyroe has said no tickets aren't in the price but it does get us the express pass unlimited for the rides and an hour earlier into Harry Potter, IMO I think it is the best way to do Universal. My DH and DS would want to buy the fastpass tickets otherwise and they cost $89 each per day which is $534 for the 3 of us for the 2 days, against $313 for the 2 days and 1 night in Royal Pacific.

Caroline.x

north east
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

Wow - lucky you!! I said to my dh that next time we need to stay overnight, and maybe a couple of nights onsite at Disney too to get the benefits -think they far outweigh the costs!! Now quidco - don't tell dh this but I joined about November, did some online Christmas shopping with debenhams, m &s, gap - as well as a few things in the sales - I've got about £40 for nothing!! Well worth doing!! Every little helps, and all in the pot for next year!! So excited for you!

Lou73

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

I joined quidco today as well Lou, what our Dh's dont know wont do them any harm...lol...I think I will be doing a little bit of shopping with them as well, as you say all in the pot for next year..we were just looking at the prices on the Universal website for the VIP express passes which gets you the same as when you stay on site and the prices are scary, IMO it works out better staying for the one night..

Caroline.x

29. Re: Just booked Royal Pacific......Wooop Whoop..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:17