We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

Hi all,

I've started to make my own itinerary, but would love it if I could see what other people plan, and to what depth they plan?

Does anyone have any that they could email over?

It's our first time to Orlando, so it's all overwhelming learning about the must see's and trying to fit them all in to a 14 day holiday!

If anyone has any itineraries or info they would be willing to email over, the email address is jonathanS0950@gmail.com

Cheers, again!

Jonathan

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

Forgot to say, we have Disney 14 day unlimited, Universal 2park bonus ticket and Seaworld & Busch Gardens...still trying to decide on Discovery Cove!!

Jonathan

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

Here is ours from October. Didnt drive , only did Disney, Seaworld & Discovery Cove.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k4641…

Edited: 14 April 2012, 17:24
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

Thanks for that, I've got a couple of questions?

Was this your first time? The reason I ask is how did you know which restaurants to book, did you book these before you went?

Also, was discovery worth it? The tickets are very expensive, the cheapest I can find are £199!!

Friendswood, Texas
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

We are going from Texas same situation first time and its daunting to say least. We had to forgo dc I'm disappointed but its too high price :( I just want to do all the must dos and eat at all the must eat at places take the right pics etc. I'm making myself crazy thinking about our schedule or lack of one idk lol

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

First Time. Discovery Cove is expensive but a very good day out.

Our dining choices through trawling TA and friends recommendations. We changed Boma on a night to Raglan Rd. Having Delux dining plan was good but did still have a lot of credits left but for what we paid for it it was a bargain( couple hundred£s to book Animal Kingdom Lodge & delux dining plan than All Star Resort & Delux Dining Plan)but we did book nearly 15 months in advance)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

heres mine for next month its my first time also :)

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k5294331…

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

Thanks for everyone's replies, it's very daunting having to go into so much detail, will post my finished itinerary when I'm done!

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

I honestly think unless you will never go again you have enough without discovery cove. If you know you will be back again leave discovery cove.

If you can get undertourist guide to Disney as its excellent (heavy going though), also think about touringplans.com as really good for crowd levels. It gives you a great idea on which parks are busiest on the days you're there. So you can start from there.

We always have 4-5 early days straight off as you're up early anyway. This way getting to the parks early we get a lot of rides done, we then head back for swim, early dinner and bed. Second week we do afternoon parades and stay in park for fireworks. We always find too busy though for lots of rides.

Food wise it depends if you're staying at Disney, if so allears is excellent for menus. If offsite good choice, can be checked out on TA.

DTD and citywalk both good at night and lots of food options. Loads of good chains.

Stressful at first but once you do first draft of it will be easier. Itinerary well worth doing.

Enjoy it.

Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

Jonny this book may help you out, I have used it for years and get a new one about every couple of years.

It's called The Unofficial Guide to WDW. It includes some on Universal and Sea World. I read recently that there is a UG for WDW from the UK.

Anyway I highly recommend it. Based many things from touring the amusement parks, to dining and lodging based on what they had to say. Check it out, you won't regret it.

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Does anyone have an itinerary I could look at?

I'm pleased you're on the ball honeybee, thats the book I meant and got totally wrong!