We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 3 Universal Studios

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Day 3 Universal Studios

Got to Universal about 10ish

In nice & quick, no ques..

DD wanted to go striaght on Rip Ride Rocket...i was advised i was going on with her, i never even got to see the ride before i got on, there was on que at all , about 20 people in front.

Got sat in the seat and strapped in, off we go, only for the car to go into a vertical position like a rocket ready for lift off...Bloody hell!!!! too late now to back out or say your a bit scared to your 8 yr old daughter...Bugger, up we went well and trully past the point of no return..AHHHH, it was quite good really, that good we went back on 3 more times during the day..

we went on all the rides, no ques at all. M-I-L doesnt like the rides so became bag watcherr/sunbather, we did all the shows..DD was picked to go up in the Anmlals are stars..she loved it and got a big sloppy kiss from tha St.Bernard dog Beatoven junior, slaver n all..

really good day had by all 10/10, loads of photos & autographs for DD..

Left at about 6 ish and went to Logans, lovely meal and good value,4 mains 1 childs + quite few drinks $82.00 so $100 with tip.

Beach tomorrow

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Day 3 Universal Studios

Ha ha, the Rip Ride Rocket story was great. That happened me in Disneyland Paris at the Tower of Terror. We had just arrived at the park and this lady handed me fast passes for it so on we went not having a clue what is was. I didn't ride it again for the rest of the trip :) Sounds like you are having a great time.

A x

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Day 3 Universal Studios

Yes i am the bag watcher and too much of a wimp as well to tackle the very fast ones now . :o)

But dd and her friend went on it last year and loved it, scared silly ... but loved it. DD chose "bring me back to life" and it sounded wicked on her DVD. Really enjoying your TR's too, just brings the memories flooding back, have more fun tomorrow !!

midlands
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Day 3 Universal Studios

Sounds like we've been really unlucky with the queues at universal, with the rest of you all walking on to everything! Sounds a great day!

warrington, england
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Day 3 Universal Studios

Oh Aunty tinker bell, I SOOO nearly chose that track on Rip Ride Rock It, but went for Rollin', which I DID love, and it did really go with the ride!

We viewed our vid when we got off, I liked that you can do it yourself, without having to wait for an assistant behind a counter. I loved that I could see our 8 yr old's face/ reaction/ expression cos even sitting next to someone, you can't really see their face cos of the over- the- head harness, hhmmm thinking back, I'm really wishing we had bought that DVD! Incidentally our 8yr old chose "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas. Whenever I am chatting to someone who has just got back from Orlando, I always ask if they went on RRR and what music did they choose ...can't wait to go back again... Gotta go now and get my fix by reading Spambo's next instalment...

15. Re: Day 3 Universal Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:15