We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ireland Match 10th june

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
715 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Ireland Match 10th june

Hi guys just wondering where would any one reccommend to watch the match of the start of the european cup will be staying on Idrive :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

Where are you staying ,try millers ale house and also pointe orlando have opened a new place called The Pub i'm sure one of them will be showing it

Ireland
Level Contributor
715 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

Staying in the International Palms resort out first time staying at this resort have stayed in previous accoms along idrive

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

I was on The Pub facebook page the other day and they were saying they were going to show one of the matches that was on the other evening so i'm sure they will be showing it its a new place only opened a few months ago and looks really nice,,miller's is a sports bar so i'm sure they will have it on great food and beer really cheap,,we get there June 23 can't wait to return.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
344 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

The Lucky Leprechaun on IDrive shows football and has is a Celtic supporters club so would think it will be on in there.

I am staying at the International Palms and from what I can gather its pretty close.

They have a facebook page if you want to look them up.

Ireland
Level Contributor
715 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

Thanks guys :)

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,684 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

Sunday 2.45 try Miller ale house specials on beers 5 bottles for either 8 or 10 dollars

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
669 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

Miller Alae House/sports bar with 100 screens. email them they are bound to show it

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

Great question. Think I'll ask in Miller's when we get there. Would hate to miss that game. Might see you there :)

A x

Ireland
Level Contributor
715 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

Surely will hope they showing it I emailed them so fingers crossed :)

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ireland Match 10th june

If you can, will you let me know what they say. Sounds like a decent place to watch it.

A x