We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To me the magic is.....................

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
To me the magic is.....................

Walking up mainstreet and you got 4 or 5 guys all brightly dressed in orange, pink green smiling and singing. it gives me a buzz and thats just a small part of the magic. Any little things like this that hits home to you that your in the promised land?

Edited: 17 April 2012, 22:27
Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To me the magic is.....................

When I get to Main Street and see the castle then I know I'm really there! I always get a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. Can't wait to see the look on our newbies face when she sees it for the first time.

Regards,

Deaconblue

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To me the magic is.....................

'Welcome to Disneyworld' sign.

Waking up the first morning at silly o clock,and standing outside breathing in the warm air,and thinking... This is it.This is the beginning of the best times of my life!

Marish

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To me the magic is.....................

The magic is in each and every moment spent at Disney, knowing that smile will last forever in the memories we make while there.

Ahhhh, can't stop smiling just thinking about it!

:-)

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: To me the magic is.....................

Guys, 3 beautiful replys. Yes life is about memories not just for us but more so for those we share them with. Gunboat x

Kentucky
Level Contributor
92 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: To me the magic is.....................

To me the magic is watching the day to day doldrums and worries go away. It's watching the care-free smiles replace the blank looks or frowns. It's watching all of us act like kids, and not care that we're silly or laughing hysterically. It's all of it, from the water artist in DHS, to the castle at MK, to Illuminations at Epcot.

And it's where my developmentally delayed son first started talking. It was purely magical for us!!!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,278 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: To me the magic is.....................

To me the magic is Disney.

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: To me the magic is.....................

it´s just being there...

Lincoln, Rhode...
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: To me the magic is.....................

DH says it is how all the Castmembers are so pleasant and go out of their way to make sure you have a magical time!!

Friendswood, Texas
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: To me the magic is.....................

I have been as a kiddo in 70s, dh never been and our boys first time so I can't say but I hope its magical my dh is dreading trip just is doing it for boys I just hope he sees magic and has fun :)

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: To me the magic is.....................

Watching the look on my daughters face when she meets all of her Disney friends (as she likes to call them). Brings a lump in my throat when I realise just how lucky I am to be able to share the moment and the memory with her.