We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orange Grove RV Park

Warrenton, MO
4 posts
Save Topic
Orange Grove RV Park

Has anyone stayed at the Orange Grove RV park? Do they have public transportation to Disneyworld and Universal?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,661 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orange Grove RV Park

If you can get from the campground out to Hwy 192 easily, you can ride the LYNX public bus system to get to the theme parks. There is one that goes directly to the Disney Transportation and Ticket Center, but getting up to Universal will take some transfers.

Warrenton, MO
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Orange Grove RV Park

Thank you for the tip!

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,114 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orange Grove RV Park

Read me: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c125141/Orland…

Warrenton, MO
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Orange Grove RV Park

Orange Grove is a nice older park. Most of the snowbirds have left. Rates are good. $27/night. You definitely want to go to the bathhouse in the center of the park. I took a cold shower and had to wash my long hair the first night - not my idea of fun. We talked to the front desk and moved to a much better spot - the shower last night was almost too hot LOL. There isn't cable TV but the main channels are coming in very clear. We are in the parks for most of the day so cable would be wasted on us.

We could walk to 192 to get the buses but decided just to drive so we dont have to be on their schedule.

5. Re: Orange Grove RV Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 20:18