We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

14 more days to go Here's the itinerary & ADR's

Walt Disney World...
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Topic
14 more days to go Here's the itinerary & ADR's

Hi all,

please tell me what you think of our itinerary/ADR's for this trip.

It will be me (46) DH (47) and our 2.5 year old great niece GN (her first time to WDW)

arrive on 5/8 early evening. Check in to POR- Royal room. We are on the Deluxe Dining plan this trip (never again without dining plan after last trip)

If GN is ok and we think shes up for it, after check in boat ride to DTD and dinner at Earl of Sandwich. probably will be an early night. We have a lot of Character meals booked, TBH we haven't been to character meals in a long time and I could care less, but DH cant wait to take pics of the baby! (also booked the photopass+)

5/9 MK today- Dinner at Crystal Palace

5/10 AK Dinner at Boma's

5/11 EPCOT- Dinner at La Hacienda

5/12 DHS - Dinner at Raglan Road (DTD)

5/13 MK- Dinner at Tony's Town Square

5/14 AK (morning) Lunch at Hollywood & vine DHS

5/15- EPCOT Dinner at Via Napoli

5/16- MK Dinner at Liberty Tree tavern

5/17- EPCOT Dinner at Akershus

5/18 - Breakfast at Ohana- Polynesian. then on to DTD shopping and one last meal for late lunch at EOS, check out and late flight back home to California.

We've kept things pretty easy this trip. Only one ADR per day. all ADR's were made between the hours of 6:30 to 8 pm for dinner except onelunch. breakfast will probably be done at the food court Riverside Mill for DH and GN. We are not planning to go out much in the mornings (never have), will see how the baby does in the heat and humidity, also plan to do the waterparks and POR's pools (she loves pools) , most likely we will head out after her nap in the early afternoon and go until she says stop, with the 3 hour time difference, I think shes going to have a hard time sleeping at first. Lunch will be mostly Counter service at wherever we happen to be.

Ive seen a lot of posts on TA about rain week we are there, but who cares. I've already got my wellies/poncho packed (along with babys) if and when needed we will use (she likes playing in the rain). I love WDW in the rain. don't know why, but I just do.

So tell me what you think please, do I need to change anything? Frankly I am terrified with the baby along. I don't want to be one of those people who drag their poor little kids along for hours until they are miserable. our friends are dropping off a stroller we bought online and had delivered to their house in Celebration to be used just for this trip. GN has been to Disneyland several times already so she is used to the parks and characters, shes at the huggy stage right now with them. Thanks goodness!

Jos

Edited: 25 April 2012, 01:20
Walt Disney World...
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: 14 more days to go Here's the itinerary & ADR's

@mutter, 3 character meals is a lot to me, we normally have zero. Lol

@spambo- I was jealous of you for the past few weeks! and when I get home I'll be jealous of someone else. :-)

thanks @kookaburrakid!

Jos

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 14 more days to go Here's the itinerary & ADR's

Looks great to me,very exciting!

How lovely taking your great niece,wish i was able to take all of my nieces and nephews too,if i ever win the lotto.....

Jos, please tell us all about how you find The ROYAL ROOM at Port Orleans Riverside..

Wont be long for you now :-)

Marish

13. Re: 14 more days to go Here's the itinerary & ADR's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 07:42