We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club penguin

Senglea, Malta
Level Contributor
427 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
club penguin

my kids are fanatic about this game and they are hoping to meet some characters and buy some stuff like t.shirts, swim shorts, beach towel etc.... have you ever seen something while there? when i looked at the disneystore there was only suff toys for sale but i am hoping that once there they will find something else.... hope they will not get dissapointed !

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club penguin

I have never seen characters, but did see merchandise (sorry, cant remember exactly what!) in the main Disney store at DTD. I'm sure I saw at least stationery, towels, toys etc...good luck!

pa
Level Contributor
54,188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: club penguin

One of the shops at Hollywood Studios had a bunch of stuff ( this was last year, October ) There was a Meet and greet at Hollywood Studios as well, not sure if they are still there, will have to do abit of scouting about on that bit, will get back to you

England
Level Contributor
974 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club penguin

We didn't see much Club Penguin stuff at all other than a few stuffed puffles which they already have. However they do have the pins for sale.

Mine were compensated by Phineas & Ferb :)

4. Re: club penguin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 03:43