We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

Baton Rouge, LA
9 posts
Save Topic
WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

We will be visiting WDW in May with a 5 & 6 year old. Don't want to waste time on attractions they won't enjoy, so what's a must see and what to leave out. Will be there 6 days. Thanks!

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

My 5 year old son loves:

Buzz Lightyear Ride (MK), Pirates of the Carribean (MK), Star Tours (MGM), Dinosaur ride (AK), Test Track (Epcot), Lego Store (DTD)

If you go to Islands of Adventure: Spiderman ride

Medina, OH
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

Pirates of the Caribbean will be closed in May.

I was so disapointed when I heard because we will be there in June with our 4 1/2 and 7 year old.

Florida
Level Contributor
173 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

It's a Small World, Buzz Lightyear, Dumbo, Country Bear Jamboree, Peter Pan's Flight, The many adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh, and Mickey's toontown Fair.

Ontario
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

Our first ride at MK was Mickey's Philharmagic and it ended up being my favourite. My 6-year old loved Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain, my 4 1/2 yr old daughter loved MGM - The Little Mermaid and Playhouse Disney -- who could not love Bear in the Big Blue House Live!

upper marlboro, md
Level Contributor
493 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

When will the Pirates of the Caribbean open again? I hope it is open by July when we go.

Florida
Level Contributor
173 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

Pirates ride Should be up and running By July 1st.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WDW with a 5 & 6 year old

Princess08, I'd go on It's A Small World, you won't waste time as your kids are young, they will enjoy this one