We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help needed

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
help needed

can anyone help,my son bought me an experience flying lesson based in colonialtown north,can any-one give me advice on how to get there from international drive,taxi or bus? many thanks

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,686 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help needed

Without knowing the street address, I would guess that a taxi is your best bet.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help needed

Hello

it,s by Druids lake and coytown if thats any help

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help needed

Sounds like it could be at Executive Airport--but not sure how to give Lynx directions. Agree cab would be best.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,059 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help needed

You probably can get there by LYNX bus, but without knowing precisely where you need to "check in" I can't really be specific.

You will need, first, to get to the DownTown Bus station. Get there from IDrive on bus 38 (fast, but runs only at peak hours) or bus 8 (slower but runs all day).

Once there you will take another bus to wherever you are going. IF it's the Exec. airport then buses 28 and 29 will bring you close enough. IF it's closer to Druid ake then 313 will bring you nearer.

Either way you pay just $2 each one way, on the first bus. Ask for a transfer ticket and use it on the second bus.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help needed

Thanks SCAN60 i,ll try that.much cheaper than a taxi

6. Re: help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:40