We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

Just wondering if they are a reputable source for WDW tickets. For our upcoming trip, they are about $40 cheaper than Undercover Tourist... doesn't seem like much, but we're on a SUPER-tight budget this trip, and that's a meal for our family.

Any input is appreciated.

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

Do you have a direct link so we can check them out ?

Haven't heard of them before

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

It's http://www.theorlandoticketclub.com/

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

Which ticket are you looking to get and or need ? How many days ? And any extra, like park hopper or Waterparks ?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

We're looking at 3 adult and 2 child 7 day park hoppers. Their price is $1569 total compared to $1604.51 an UT, so it's actually $35.51 less.

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

Any savings is good of course

Was hoping someone else might reply with a thumbs up, maybe wait a bit and see if anyone has used them

The website seems legit. Only concern was that they use yahoo to run their sales thru, which means you are being tracked and could start recieving ads and emails from companies you may not want to have your email address. That sort of thing happens all the time of course but it leaves me feeling a bit uncomfortable

Do you really need the Park Hopper, that's a flat fee of $55 per person. We don't hop much, plenty to do and see and enjoy in each Park for a Full Day. Just a thought, that would save even more $ :)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

Thank you partypa...your advice is always appreciated. We're staying off-site this time, and we have small kids. We like to do early morning touring, then back after lunch for naps, and then dinner/parade/show in a park at night. I guess we could rearrange some meals...$55 per ticket is huge...hmmm...

Will hope for a response from someone who's used them =)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

Has nobody used these guys?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

I'm going to check them out too as we haven't purchased our tixs yet. We are family of 4 adults and 2 children (5 & 3) so any savings for 6 helps. Undercover tourist has been recommended to me also.

Right now, buying our tixs thru AAA offers the best discount and their local office is close by so I can drive there and purchase them.

Keep us posted and I'll do the same.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

Thanks May_Zee. Is the AAA price better than the MouseSavers Undercover Tourist prices, also? We have a local office, too, and that might be an option for us.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Orlando Ticket Club?

I'm working on pricing right now. I subscribe to Mousesavers newsletter and they noted that ticket prices went up last year in June so I am thinking we may purchase our tixs soon just in case prices increase. Lord knows they are high enough right now for 6 of us.

I went to our AAA office and they gave me a printout of all prices from 1 to 10 days and their prices include taxes but are non-refundable, non-upgradeable and non-exchangeable so you would have to make sure what you want b4 you buy.

Here's the AAA 7 day price: 1) adults $324.97 each x 3 = $974.91

2) child $305.74 each x 2 = $611.48

TOTAL $1586.39

Your price quote is $1569 so AAA is about $17. more. You should check your AAA prices because they may be slightly different than my quotes. We live in MA and our sales tax is 6.25%.

WDW gate prices are: $342.93 per each adult ($1028.79 total adults) and $322.70 per child (7 day park hopper) $645.40 total child. $1674.19 TOTAL WDW

Undercover Tourist: $332.95 adult 7 day park hopper; $313.95 child 7 day park hopper

$998.85 total adult price and $627.90 total child price = $1626.75

Undercover Tourist does have a price increase noted on their website so guess we better think about buying soon. We aren't going until August so was going to wait a bit. Good Luck!!!

Let me know what you decide.

May