We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Dining Plan

Liverpool
Level Contributor
646 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Dining Plan

I've booked the DDP and I know some of the nicer restaurants require you to use to 2 table credits for a meal. Can someone please direct me to where I can find out which restaurants these are?

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Dining Plan

…go.com/media/…2012Dining.pdf

pa
Level Contributor
54,506 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Dining Plan

Here is a nice list to use as well

www.wdwimfo.com/disney-dining-plan.htm

Liverpool
Level Contributor
646 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Dining Plan

Thanks for the helpful links. Partypa - guessed you meant www.wdwinfo and found the site.

pa
Level Contributor
54,506 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Dining Plan

lol lindie, yes. Was on my phone so just typed it in

N instead of M will get you there in the end :)

Mid-Atlantic
Level Contributor
328 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney Dining Plan

Our favorites are Yachtsman Steakhouse, Flying Fish, Narcooseess,& Artist Point. It was a poor experience at Citricos(the service & food were horrible). Maybe it was an off night there? But, we would never go back there.Enjoy. We love the dining plan:)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
646 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney Dining Plan

I'm looking forward to trying some of the nicer restaurants when I next visit - hence the question.

I tried California Grill and Narcoosees when on the DPP a few years ago and went back to Narcoossees recently (when I wasn't on the plan) - but wouldn't return there as the service was very poor.

7. Re: Disney Dining Plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:16