We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

found tickets ..i think

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
found tickets ..i think

just been looking on undercover tourist

myw 7 day x 6 adults and 4 children +

orlando flexi tickets £3524 or

7 day myw

universal 2 day base

sea world aquatica combo

busch gardens 1 day plus 1 day free £3425

rough itinary at the moment is:

day 1 arrive/chill by pool/go for food

day 2 magic kingdom

day 3 seaworld

day 4 downtown/mnsshp

day 5 universal

day 6 animal kingdom

day 7 hollywood studios

day 8 aquatica

day 9 busch gardens

day 10 epcot morning/downtown afternoon

day 11 seaworld/epcot for fireworks

day 12 IOA

day 13 free

day 14 home

tried to do it so that we have a day in seaworld or aquatica or just chilling in downtown every 2 or 3 days just to relax a bit. do you think this sounds ok and will the tickets work?

Edinburgh, Bonny...
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: found tickets ..i think

Hi. Don't quite know how that computes per person with it being adults and kids but just wanted to let you know that we paid £172 pp,( all adult prices), for a 14 day 6 park pass unlimited ticket. We have grabbed it as it works out cheaper than what we paid last year plus we only had the 2 day Universal option that you speak of which we were really unhappy about in the end as we would have preferred to spend more time there. The tickets are with American Attractions if you want to check it. The parks are Universal, (both parks), Seaworld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Wet and Wild. Have fun. A

u.k
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: found tickets ..i think

HI, we purchased the 7 day base ticket for Disney parks. I then bought the Seaworld/Aquatice 14 days unlimited ticket from Undercovertourist which saved me some money ( as opposed to buying from uk company) , We purchased the Universal 2 park unlimited for 14 days from www.themeparksdirect.co.uk.This worked out to be the cheapest option for us however we weren't interested in visiting Busch Gardens,We did not buy the Flexticket as we didn't want the Wet n Wild option either.

Edited: 12 May 2012, 09:02
UK
Level Contributor
336 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: found tickets ..i think

Hi, if you are buying through Undercover Tourist make sure you have signed up for the monthly Mousesavers newsletter, sign up now and get you secret link for an additional discount. The letter arrives in your inbox on the 15th of every month.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: found tickets ..i think

Hi, another option to consider......

http://www.magicaltickets.co.uk/

Magical Value £349 adults £332 kids

Magical Your Way £376 adults £354 kids

I appreciate why you will be cramming in as much as poss, exactly what most of us from the UK do, but no swim day till day 8, or are you using a pool at your accommodation for swimming ?

Also have you checked the opening times for the WDW parks during your visit. Might be worth looking to check your days don't coincide with EMH etc and also some parks close earlier in the autumn/winter months.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

Happy planning and have a great time :)

swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: found tickets ..i think

i have looked into the multi park tickets and the flexi tickets but they all work out a bit more expensive for 10 of us.

we will be using the hotel pool but may go to one of the water parks on day 4 for a couple of hours. i will buy the tickets on the gate cause i am not sure what we will be doing. i will check out the emh hours. not so worried about the early days but dont want to be stuck being kicked out on the emh evenings

i got the prices of undercover tourist through mousesaver. they are giving the cheapest prices again. maybe i should wait until the 15th to see what they are offering this month

swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: found tickets ..i think

just checked the EMH and we are ok

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: found tickets ..i think

You are on the ball Sian, its just hoping you get the right price with the tickets as they are soo expensive. Sounds a good idea to check on the 15th but look at getting the tickets sooner rather than later as prices rise in June. I don't know which day and not by a great amount, but they do.

Maybe not worry about purchasing extra water park tickets, just use Aquatica more, your ticket is valid for 14 days. :)

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: found tickets ..i think

The EMH for evening time doesn't mean you will be chucked out, but it does mean you can't ride any of the rides. You can wander about the park and enjoy the atmosphere.

A x

swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: found tickets ..i think

planning to leave the parks at about 6pm anyway because of the little one's apart from mnsshp night and epcot firework night. the youngest is only 3 and he does'nt do late nights lol

talking of mnsshp, just bought tickets for 30/10 do they admit you for the whole day or just the evening?

swansea, south wales
Level Contributor
661 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: found tickets ..i think

just checked magical tickets.co.uk they are coming in at £53 cheaper for the magical value tickets plus a free 'kids eat free' card for each child. have you ever used this site?