We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

Hi All

Well already looking at ADR'S for next year even though i can not book them yet LOL

And have decided either of these would be a good choice we are planning to do the cinderlla castle as we tried to get in there last time but was booked !!

So bearing that in mind which of these would be best my girls will be 13 and 10 when there ? if anyone can suggest a better character dinner please do :]

PartyPa will email you a copy once decided of ADR'S to see if there is any that need changing if ok ??

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

We just did both on our March trip and they are two very different experiences.

We liked the food better at 1900, but the atmosphere is really loud. This is because the step sisters are often yelling at each other, which is all part of their skit (and I might add that each character plays their role very well).

The food was good at Chef Mickey but I liked the open atmosphere and seeing the monorail run by. Perhaps we just lucked out, but we ended up seeing all the characters twice while we ate dinner.

Whatever you decide, you can't go wrong with either. Go with what you feel your daughters would enjoy best.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,932 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

Both are good. I enjoyed the characters better at 1900 Park fare. We actually went for photos with Prince Charming but enjoyed the step mother and step sisters more. Family liked the food better at Chef Mickeys.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

Love them both. Chef Mickeys to me is cute with the classic Disney characters such as Mickey, Pluto and so forth. 1900 Park Fare is set in a more fancy setting but the step sisters are hysterical. Cinderella is quite sweet and the prince is quite charming. Food is good either place.CM is more of a fun, casual laid back atmosphere while 1900 is a fancier setting being that it is located in the Grand Floridian. I don't think you would be disappointed either way.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

If you are doing the castle, I would do Chef Mickeys . I think, is pretty good and it's always good to see the fab five up close & personal :-)

surrey
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

Maybe I should do both lol

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

With the girls that age I would pick the 1900 park fare or do them both , but for the Prince Charming with preteens and teens in the house def going for 1900 park fare , they made a good show and the stepmum made a good fuz about my daughter since it took a while before the other came to our table , and when cinderella and prince finally come to the table my daugther hugged the prince so hard that it seemed like he was the man in her life .... I just saying lol we are doing this again this year too so youngest daughter also can see the prince

Mutter

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

Chef Mickey's for sure. 1900 park Faire is fun but you just cant beat having breakfast with Mickey and the gang They even have some healthy food choices,nice atmosphere,convenient to the MK,wonderful servers-we wouldn't miss it.

8. Re: Chef Mickey or 1900 Fare dinner ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:41