We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We are Home!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,664 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
We are Home!!

Arrived back home at about 12pm so not bad going really.

Had a lovely last day, left villa at about 11am drove to DTD to do bag drop, we had already completed on line check in.

Hold luggae well under allowance and hand luggage wasn't weighed at all which was just as well!!

Parked up at DTD and had a stroll around and bought a few last minute necessities lol

Had lunch at Fultons which was superb it's so civilized in there, our waiter was lovely left him the biggest tip of the whole holiday!!

I had the lobster and crab roll and OH had the Crab Cake BLT washed down with a few glasses of Pinot Grigot followed by Key Lime Pie (to share) - yummy.

Spent quite a long time over our meal as it wasn't busy so no rush to get us moving.

Did a quick change into our travelling home clothes in a secluded corner of DTD car park No 5 hope no-one saw us!!

Arrived at airport, straight through security, quite quickly for a change, flight spot on time it was a A330 so good IFE, seats on back row so no little darlings kicking my seat even managed a few hours kip which must be a first. My noise reducing headphones were a good investment. Food the usual crap especially the breakfast bagel which is even worse than the old breakfast muffin if that's possible

Flight arrived at 8am, did fast immigration line with chip passport which is a Godsend, bags off quickly, bus came right away car started first time so we were back in Bonny Scotland at 12pm - result!!!!

Not feeling too bad so have decided to stay up as long as possible,heating on full blast. Grass hasn't grown too much due to lack of sun I expect

So there we are the end of another perfect Florida holiday - will we go back? Who knows - maybe 6 times in a row is enough for a while

Cumbernauld, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: We are Home!!

Great to see you are home safe and sound too ( just said same to floridashirl :-))

It will be interesting to see how long you are back before 'the calling' takes hold! lol

kent
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: We are Home!!

Another great Florida holiday! Pleased to hear fultons is still a good choice, I was thinking of going back there later this year.

13. Re: We are Home!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:41