We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manta roller coaster ride in Seaworld

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Manta roller coaster ride in Seaworld

Hi everyone does anyone know what the MANTA feels like when you on,, i have seen it on U-TUBE, Mike my hubby loves it, said we both should go on, what do you think?? I dont like rollercoasters, he said this is different, it feels like your flying, his it a smooth ride or does it shake you from side to side. I am a woman with boobs, and they hurt us women, dont they, we go in September. let us know please kind regards debs

England
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Manta roller coaster ride in Seaworld

I love most coasters, this is really smooth but it made me feel a bit sick. Nothing to spoil the day but I didn't go back on it. My dh and dd (12) went on it about 4 times on the trot and it didn't bother them.

If you're not prone to motion sickness you'll be fine - the walk up to it is worth it, enjoy.

22. Re: Manta roller coaster ride in Seaworld

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:40