We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cirque du soleil seating

wiltshire
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Topic
cirque du soleil seating

Hello!

Looking at 206, jj seats 1 & 2.. Anyone recommend these seat? I know a lot of people say 204 and 205 are the best!

Thanks nicola

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,859 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cirque du soleil seating

I don't have a seating chart in front of me, but I would say those seats are fine. Enjoy La Nouba.

east kilbride
Level Contributor
135 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cirque du soleil seating

Hi,

I would say seats in 203, 204 & 205 are possibly some of the best views. These are category 2 tickets. Looks like you have gone for category 3 tickets, Not sure what the difference is in cost but If you join the Cirque Club, which is free, you can get 25% off Category 2 tickets (max of 6 persons) up to 22/6/12.

cirquedusoleil.com/en/…offers.aspx

Even if you are going after 22/06/12 the Cirque Club run different offers during the summer and you may be lucky enough to get a discount when you go.

The stage is huge and the seats you mention should be ok but i would still plump for Category 2, but that's just my preference.

Enjoy the show whatever tickets you choose.

Del

wiltshire
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cirque du soleil seating

Thanks, the seats for cat 2 are coming up with seats in 101, any idea how I choose what seats I want instead of random ones being chosen for me?

u.k
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cirque du soleil seating

I'm gutted I just miss the offer as we fly out on the 23rd June!

east kilbride
Level Contributor
135 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cirque du soleil seating

Hi Nicola,

I've only booked through the website and the seats we were allocated were fine. I don't think you can choose different seats without contacting the booking office. The only thing i can suggest is you try for a different day or log in at different times during the day and hope you get different seats. Good luck!!

Del

6. Re: cirque du soleil seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 02:41