We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney parking

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Disney parking

I have read that you can park for $14 a day at DW. What is unclear to me is can you drive from park to park for that same $14 and does that allow you to leave (say for lunch) and return to DW for that same $14. I guess you would call that in and out privileges. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
texas
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney parking

It is my understanding that you pay once, and can go to other parks . Just save your receipt..

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney parking

Yes you just pay once a day, save your ticket and show it when you return or go to a different park.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney parking

Can you leave and say go back to your offsite hotel for a break and use your receipt to access DW parking later that same day?

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
592 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney parking

Yes

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney parking

Thanks so much for your replies all. DH is reluctant to rent a car but I am trying to convince him that after reading posts on this forum that the car will make our trip far more enjoyable and efficient. Love the TA forums!!!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
417 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney parking

florida is always better with a car i actually wouldnt go if i had to rely on transport from anyone else

Edited: 20 May 2012, 07:36
Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney parking

GirlRunner

What you have got to understand that Disney is VAST, 47 square miles and that is just Disney, you appear to be staying offsite. So your first problem is getting to Disney, once you arrive say at Downtown Disney and you want to get to a park, you will have to get a bus to a resort, then change to get another bus to the park as no buses go direct to the parks from Downtown Disney.

Parking is free for guests staying at a Disney hotel, otherwise it is $14 a day and you can come and go as often as you like to as many parks as you like in one day and only pay once.

8. Re: Disney parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 08:41