We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Star Wars Weekend merchandise during the week?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
348 reviews
Save Topic
Star Wars Weekend merchandise during the week?

Does Hollywood Studios leave the Star Wars Darth Mall retail area and all the goodies that I'm seeing posted on different sites, up during the week?

I really would love one of the R2-D2 mugs or the R2 snack container, but we'll be there on a Thursday, not the weekend.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Star Wars Weekend merchandise during the week?

One of my questions has been answered on the Disney Blog site by a Disney Merch Dept person. The Darth Mall will only be open Fri, Sat and Sun during the SWW. Boooooo..... :(

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Star Wars Weekend merchandise during the week?

you might find it in the star wars store

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Star Wars Weekend merchandise during the week?

as above, do check the store which you are made to walk through at the end of the Star Tours ride for Star Wars merchandise.

4. Re: Star Wars Weekend merchandise during the week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:15