We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disney incidentals deposit

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
disney incidentals deposit

hi all, ive booked a package for my first onsite disney stay for oct next year. not being familiar with all things disney, do we need to leave a deposit (credit card/cash ) upon checkin? and if so does anyone know how much it will be? we are staying at caribbean beach resort. thanks xx

pa
Level Contributor
54,196 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: disney incidentals deposit

No, you do not have to leave a deposit, the price you pay for your package is all you need to pay. You can leave a Credit Card Number on file with them so you can use your Key to the World Card ( room key ) to use as a Charge card while you are there but that is optional

Here is a it of info about the Caribbean Beach Resort

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495213

And you can watch a wonderful video at

http://allears.net/acc/resortvids.htm

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disney incidentals deposit

ok thankyou for that party pa, have only stayed at places on i drive before and am used to having to leave anything upto $200 deposit! xx

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disney incidentals deposit

wow, thanks sooo much for the links have just had a snuffle, loads of info and great pics xx

pa
Level Contributor
54,196 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: disney incidentals deposit

Enjoy and dream :)

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
555 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: disney incidentals deposit

Holidaybunny - I asked the same question a few weeks ago because like you, I'm used to having to budget money just for the deposit! And some places can get pretty ridiculous with what they'd like to "hold" on your card, not to mention how long it takes for the hold to go away AFTER your trip!

Very nice to know that won't be the case here. Partypa gave you the right info and it's exactly what the cast member told me too when I called.

have fun!

6. Re: disney incidentals deposit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:15