We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket question.

texas
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket question.

Just making sure I have this right. The magic your way ticket is strictly for 4 theme parks, so if we want to do a water park must have the water park added to it or either pay at gate separately? A six day magic your way could not be used for 4 them park days and 2 water? Must have waterpark on it? Only talking Disney here.So if we want to do 4 parks and 2 waterparks, we must have 6 day ticket with water added,correct?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket question.

No, you would need 4 day myw ticket with water park. For instance if you buy the 5 day ticket with water park option you get 5 theme park days and 5 water park days, can be used the same day or not. My daughter and I like to go to a theme park in the morning, then when lines get long we head to a water park. But you could have the ticket last 10 days, if you just did one a day. Its a really good deal. We just bought the 10 day with water park option no-expiration, I think it will last us about 4 years since its 20 park days, works out to $28 a day, super cheap!

Edited: 24 May 2012, 03:37
texas
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket question.

Thank you. I finally found it after I could not find it. Since this will be only time we go as we are paying fr everyone, kids and grandkids, this will be it. Thinking a week, so we could get 4 day ticket then add water park option and I think it shows 4 days waterpark,too. So really we could use it for 8 days if we wanted?

Maine
Level Contributor
891 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket question.

A 6 day MYW ticket cannot be used for 4 theme park days and 2 waterparks.

Waterparks require either the Waterpark option added to your MYW tickets, or purchase of a separate waterpark ticket.

If you only want to go to a waterpark once then it is less expensive to buy a separate ticket. If you are going more than once to a waterpark then it is less expensive to ad the waterpark option to your MYW tickets.

I'm not sure how many days you are going. Is it 6 days with 1 day at each of the theme parks and then 2 waterpark days? If so, then you should get 4 day MYW tickets with the waterpark option.

When you add the waterpark option to a MYW ticket of longer than 1 day then the number of waterpark visits is equal to the number of days on your theme park tickets.

For this example: 4 day MYW tickets with waterpark option = 4 days entry into one of them theme parks + 4 waterpark visits.

Buying a 6 day ticket with waterpark would give you 6 days entry into the theme parks + 6 waterpark visits. That sounds like more days than you were looking for.

texas
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket question.

Thanks. Sounds like 4 day MYW and then add water park if we wanted to go to 2 water parks. Thinking 6 days there is all we can afford with paying 3 rooms that many days.

Maine
Level Contributor
891 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ticket question.

Just so you know - the 4 waterpark entries are counted by visits to different waterparks, not figured in days like the theme parks are.

You could go to one waterpark in the morning, a different waterpark in the afternoon and then DisneyQuest in the evening and it would count as 3 visits in one day.

Going and returning to the same waterpark on the same day will only count as one visit though.

texas
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ticket question.

Thanks. I think with at least 10 of us we will be good to just get to one park or waterpark a day and be doing good. Definitely planning on just one something a day.

Maine
Level Contributor
891 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ticket question.

Have fun : )

If you haven't looked already then check out

www.undercovertourist.com

for your tickets.

Right now they have 4 and 5 day tickets which include the waterpark fun and more option for the same price as the 3 day tickets w/waterpark.

A bit of a savings from the WDW site.

texas
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ticket question.

Thank you. Was thinking about looking at that one because it gets good reviews here.

Hull England
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Ticket question.

Must say been to disney 4 times now and I still dont understand all the different tickets lol !!!!

Thats why I buy the 14 day ulitmate disney and flexi plus when we go covers everything and its the only tickets I can get my head round :)

Enjoy you hols only 110 days for me nearly broke that magical 100 day countdown

texas
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ticket question.

GC, that ticket is not available for us Americans. How I wish it was, because with at least 10 people coming, and us paying for all, it would be nice..