We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

London, United...
Level Contributor
325 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

I ordered and paid for these tickets on the 1st May and was charged $10 for delivery....

I expected a wait but Disney advised it would take 10 days.

Still not here?

Am I the only person impatiently waiting?

Walt Disney World...
Level Contributor
937 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

Have you tried calling them or emailing?

Jos

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

I ordered our Christmas Party tickets on May 7 and had them within 10 days. Although you're a bit farther away than I am, seems you should have them by now since you ordered before me. I agree with Josie...you should contact Guest Services. Just a note...my order came in envelope that showed no obvious indication it was from Disney. Could have easily been mistaken for junk mail. :-))

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
417 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

that is quite a wait, but disney's customer service is spot on, im sure it is something that can be sorted with a quick call very unlike them

London, United...
Level Contributor
325 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

I did call them a week ago and was told to wait another 4 weeks.....to be fair I've not enjoyed their customer service. The staff contradict eachother a lot.

Seems to be forever

Cumbria Uk
Level Contributor
349 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

Hi,

When I bought my ticketsfor MNSSHP thro WDW a few weeks ago, I was going to be charged $25 for delivery to UK, so opted for e-ticket and printed straight away with no problems. It can seem an eternity when you're waiting for something like this.

You should have them by now really...just keep phoning until you get someone who can promise that they have been sent out for sure.

Have they confirmed that they have been posted or not?

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

Sounds very weird , mine has always come with a delivery person that gives the big envolop direct in my hands

Have You gotten a email confirmation ? if so You can track the deliverys from there aswell

Hope every thing is ok now ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
325 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

I called them again earlier..I was advised to wait another week!! My confirmation code was four letters and then numbers.I've not recieved any emails but was told that it was because I purchased via phone.

I know Im partly being inpatient hut everyone else seems to have them already. :-(

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,932 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

Did you ask if the tickets had been mailed to you and if so when?

London, United...
Level Contributor
325 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

Yes,they were sent on the 3rd May. Should have been delivered within 10 days, considering they charge $10 for delivery.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: where are my Hallo/Xmas Disney tickets?

I would ask for a track mail number , its seems to long to wait

Would they come in the ordenary mail or with a fedex or other company , thats what mine has been every time I have orded from them last time was for Christmas for giftcards

Mutter