We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

London
Level Contributor
130 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

Hi,

Off to the magical land again in September. As we land late, I want to get a takeaway pizza on the way to the villa (Emerald Isle). Any suggestions for a good place to pick one up?

Many thanks,

Andrew

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

papa johns every time !!!

uk
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

Brunos on. 192 just a little west of E I

London
Level Contributor
130 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

Thanks. Anybody tried CICI?

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

I think you mean Cici's (it's a chain). It is buffet-style with various pizzas, salad, and pasta to choose from.

Scotland
Level Contributor
704 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

We liked cici's very cheap, but buffet/ fast food quality. If u decide to go there pick up a coupon book (free ones u find outside places), there is always vouchers for it in those

6. Re: Best pizza near the 192 villa area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:40