We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa complex in walking distance of a bit of nightlife

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
villa complex in walking distance of a bit of nightlife

hi there

we had our first visit to orlando last august for 3 weeks and we all enjoyed it.

we stayed in a villa at terraverde resort which was a lovely place but it was too far away from a bit of action at night time. taxis if you could get one were just too expensive even if we went only to the 192 area let alone celebration or downtown disney etc.

therefore next time we visit we would still like a villa with a pool but could anyone reccomend any complex which is closer to a few bars and restaurants? preferably walking distance or just a short taxi ride away. dont really mind which area. i would do a hotel but the mrs loved the villa experience so her word is final......

thanks in advance

SAK Comedy Lab
Comedy Clubs, Performances
Kings Entertainment Orlando
Bars & Clubs, Karaoke Bars, Game & Entertainment Centres, Bowling Alleys
House of Blues
Bars & Clubs, Performances, Concerts
Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,418 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa complex in walking distance of a bit of nightlife

Have a look at this recent posting

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k5467…

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa complex in walking distance of a bit of nightlife

http://www.orlandovillas.com/map.aspx

Here's a lonk that shows most of the villa communities, as you can see most are south of Kissimmee. Due to short term rental restrictions, you're not going to find any near the nightlife at IDrive or Universal.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: villa complex in walking distance of a bit of nightlife

thanks for the quick replys. that does explain why the villas seem to be down the bottom end of kissimmee with the restrictions etc. and only 3 days ago someone posted an identical question lol. on my usual forum of malta a question can stay on the top page for days but not on here eh.

thanks again.

i have just been looking at the lake buena vista hotel and spa and also the blue heron hotel. quite good reviews and reasonable prices.

4. Re: villa complex in walking distance of a bit of nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:40