We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

After seeing a great deal on Hotukdeals yesterday I called at my local Thomson branch today to check it out in the flesh!

Just purchased 2 park 14 day ulimited tickets for Universal/IOA (july/august only)for £83 for adults and £75 for children, beating the undercover tourist prices I had already budgeted for!

Not available online but can be booked over the phone as well as instore! Be quick though- ends tomorrow (thurs)!!

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
397 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

That brill millmolly don't suppose they had Disney Tickets on sale aswell??

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

I'm not sure- we've already got our Disney tickets so didn't think to ask! The link to HUKD is here- hotukdeals.com/deals/universal-orlando-14-da…

It just says 'off some Orlando atteactions' worth a phone call though! :-)

Dumfries
Level Contributor
85 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

£75 each for adult 2 park unlimited for 14 days.Bought 4 therefore worked out saving total of 72 pounds on cheapest alternative. There are other options worth a try!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

hi millmolly the link which i have also previously seen on hukd too says the 2 park tickets are £ 75 and the 3 park with W & W is £85.00, you say you got the 2 park for £ 83.00 ?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

just checked my receipt- Turns out they gave me a better deal than the ones stated online- I paid £67 for a child's ticket and £73 for each of the adults! An even better deal! Sorry for the confusion- was caught up in the excitement of the bargain!!

Edited: 06 June 2012, 17:50
kent
Level Contributor
184 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

Disney I get them for £300 adult and £204 child for 14 day ultimate. Even cheaper if people book disney hotel as well!

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

I have bought my 14 day disney tickets from the disney store today at £236 for over 10's and £209.00 my son under 10. I think the shop assistant was more exicited than us, thought she was going to burst,

Total for the 5 of us £1153.00

Millmolly did you get you universal tickets in store or over the phone?Im not sure what im doing yet as not sure whether im going august or october until a month or so.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

Great tip Millymolly! Do you get a voucher or actual tickets?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

Bunny74- I went in store today but my husband phoned them yesterday and could have sorted over the phone too but I knew I was going into town so thought I do it in person. Had to tell my branch about the offer and made them search for it but it was there on the screen when they brought it up!

Medusahall- got a confirmation print out today (with a free $10 planet hollywood food voucher) and need to go in and collect tickets 4 weeks before we fly out. He wasn't sure if it was tickets or voucher but I know from TA that if it's a voucher then it's easy enough to just scan them at a kiosk before entering the parks :-)

This deal has saved me £60- and even though we don't intend on using the full 14 days allowance, it was a lot cheaper than buying a 2day pass from other sites. Just need to sort seaworld and space Kennedy now and we're all set to go in 59 sleeps!!! :-)

kent
Level Contributor
184 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Universal Tickets bargain from Thomson!

Sorry should have read £230 adult and £205 child for 14 day ultimate.