We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Mermaid resort

langsue@msn.com
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
Little Mermaid resort

Going to WDW the week of Thanksgiving and would like to book a standard room at the Little Mermaid resort. For all you lucky travelers that have stayed or are staying at the Animation Resort, does it look like the Mermaid buildings are going to be very far from the Main Building? We had stayed in the All Music and had to take the car to get to the main pool. Also, anybody know what the nightly price of the Little Mermaid standard room? Can't find that info....

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Mermaid resort

I got the price to 105 dollars inclusive tax, all the other stuf I have no idea about

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Mermaid resort

www.disneyworld.com

click for value and then click for room only

pa
Level Contributor
54,317 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Mermaid resort

Here is the map

allears.net/acc/…ArtofAnimationMap1.jpg

Nothing is too far away, the distances at the Resort are nothing compared to the miles and miles you will be walking in the Parks each day :)

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Little Mermaid resort

The map link that partypa provided shows you the layout of the resort. The Little Mermaid rooms will be the furthest from the main building and pool, however there is a smaller pool in that section.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Little Mermaid resort

you took a car to get to the pool at All Star Music!! That sounds a little strange, most rooms aren't more than a 5 min walk away from the main pool and food court.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,375 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Little Mermaid resort

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure how driving saved you any time or walking, and, if you found that far, I'm guessing you might find the location of the Little Mermaid section to the main building/pool far as well. It is, as said, and as shown on the map, the end buildings on one side of the resort. Also as pointed out, there will be a pool in the courtyard. It is currently scheduled for Sept. 19.

The layout of the resort is pretty much identical to Pop Century. It would be the equivalent of staying in the 80s/90s section if you are familiar with that.

I believe the prices were meant to be $94 - $179.

langsue@msn.com
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Little Mermaid resort

Took a car at All Star Music because it was raining "mice and ducks" the whole time we were there!!!!

Fleetwood, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Little Mermaid resort

Didn't you get wet in the pool lol lol

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Little Mermaid resort

sorry, I still have no idea how it would have been quicker to get to the pool by going in your car. anyway, If you thought that was too far then you won't like the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA. They are about the same distance away as your ASM room was to the pool.

Córdoba
Level Contributor
248 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Little Mermaid resort

Hi, I booked for a standard room in January, in the Little Mermaid rooms. It costs U$ 104 during weekdays, and U$ 114 on weekends. Regards!