We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

limerick
Level Contributor
361 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

can you tell me wath is going on with the staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonests es suites orlando on the 9 of july and lntercontinental hotels group will not be taking reservations after that date are they take over all the staybrige suites l was going to go there next years some help please funkey

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

i dont know what your asking, they will be taking reservations under a different name, so ??

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
837 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

http://www.sonesta.com/Orlando/

You are right it looks like Staybridge Suites have been taken over by Sonesta Group.

limerick
Level Contributor
361 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

do they run good hotel l do not know annything about them

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

nothing will change, only the name, why the panic ?? if your not sure , stay elsewhere

Scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

I contacted the manager at the hotel, she assures me that the same staff, etc will remain on site, the only thing that may change is the surroundings (ie redocoration) and the sundowners (free food 3 nights a week) will be changing to more of a social happy hour in the bar area.

I think that sounds great and if they do remodel the rooms, that is a bonus! Fab place to stay, excellent location - cannot wait to return next year!

Va
Level Contributor
11,133 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

Not being a Holiday Inn anymore can only improve the place.

Columbus, GA
Level Contributor
18 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

We just completed a four night stay and were very pleased. We had stayed here before when it was Staybridge and we weren't sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised that the good things we enjoyed about this facility stayed the same. They still have the Manager's reception, etc...

My only complaint was that I made my reservation with my debit card and was told when I arrived if I didn't use a credit card there would be a hold put on my card for up to 10 days after check out. Therefore, we used my wife's credit card o keep from having a charge, or hold, put on the card. Only when we started to check out did we discover they charged $75 on her credt card that was eventually credited back the day after we checked out. Since we had signed an authorization for incidental charges on her card, we were frustrated to find they put a hold on her card anyway. This did not present any problems, it just wasn't what we were told would be done when we checked it.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

I read that they're only taking over some locations. Apparently they will have the former Staybridge I-Drive, but not Staybridge Lake Buena Vista. This was according to a few articles I found...something could have changed of course.

9. Re: staybrige suites will be rebranded to sonesta es suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2013, 10:15