We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirate League makeover

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pirate League makeover

Forgot to mention in my previous post that my DS did the Pirate League Makeover at Magic Kingdom and it was well worth it.

My Son was given a pirate name, face painted, bandana, eye patch, clip on earing, banner, gold coin on a chain, sword & certificate & its really well done. My DS loved it!

Level Contributor
1,046 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirate League makeover

Hi - thanks for your post. Was there any girls there getting it done? I'm thinking about booking it for my daughter - I know she would love it!

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirate League makeover

Fch12, I was going to ask the same- I think my dd would prefer it to bbb!

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pirate League makeover

brilliant thanks,my son is having this done for his birthday.

Marish

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pirate League makeover

Yes there were girls getting mermaid makeovers & I think one was getting a priate makeover too. There were also big kids getting a makeover!

u.k
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pirate League makeover

Where can I find the information and prices on it? How did your son cope with the face paint in the heat?

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pirate League makeover

Hi, If you go onto the Walt Disney website and select "things to do" and then select "tours & experiences" its listed there. Price was $29.95, to book ring on 407 939 2739. My son decided to go for the skeleton look and his whole face was painted so only lasted about 4 hours! Some designs are just beards etc.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pirate League makeover

Have booked dd in for the empress pirate package, bargain compared to bbb & she'll love it. She still has quite short 'baby' hair even though she's almost 3 (will be 3 when we go), so the pirate package looks better as no hairstyling involved.

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pirate League makeover

We've booked our sons for the latest time available which is 3.30pm.

It's really for the Mnsshp.and after he's had that done will be heading straight for chef mickeys..before the party begins.

So not too worried about it melting off the same.plus I think its quite a good price for the experience itself.

Marish

9. Re: Pirate League makeover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:17