We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
461 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

Sat june 9th:

We are staying at Universal next week so hadn't planned on visiting before that but the cast of 'Victorious' a kids show on Nickelodeon were performing in concert in US and dd9 'had' to go see them so we decided to just go see the concert in the evening and leave all rides until we're there next week. 

We got the bus to DTD had breakfast at Earl of sandwich and got lynx bus 50 to Seaworld. Arrived just before 11 (knew this would be a long day with no return to hotel so took our time getting out this morn). We rode Wild Arctic, Kraken twice and Manta 4 times- this is the scariest roller coaster I've been on, I've a fear of heights and the first part when your climbing with nothing underneath OMG this was worse than all the loops & twists. 

We saw the One Ocean show WOW i loved it, dd9 was mesmerised. We picked up a few Seaworld souvineers as I don't think we will be back here. It started raining about 3 so decided we'd done what we wanted to do so left the park. 

Got a lynx 08 bus to Premium Outlets North. I have to say all the bus drivers we've encountered (Disney and Lynx) have been so helpful. It was pouring down so we were on & off with the ponchos. Spent a lot of time in the food court just avoiding thunder storms- we got something from a chicken place in the corner, good value and we all enjoyed it. Got a few things in different places but both my girls loved a shop called 'Justice' here. 

Got a taxi to Universal about 7, got a family size locker & still had problems trying to get our stuff in (4boxes of converse trainers weren't helping). We stood across the street from the stage and dd got to stand on a bench with some other kids. She really enjoyed it and to be honest I did myself. Concert finished about 9 and when we were walking our, girls asked to see Shrek 4D so in we went. 

Got a taxi back to DTD as dd's were hungry. We strolled for a bit and got something in Cookes of Dublin, it was just alright. I was flagging myself at this stage but girls wanted to look around some more. We came across a very good band playing about half way between Raglan Road & Planet Hollywood, dd's (mini-machines) wanted to listen for a while. After a few songs I had to move them, we got the bus back to CSR. 

I'll catch up again in a few days, thanks for reading!

Tina x

scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

That sounds a great day out, all be it a very long day.:) Looking forward to more :))

Liz

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

Wow,i am impressed ,that was a full packed day, and you took the bus ,i understand i have to try it too this year

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,297 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

I'm exhausted reading that, what a day!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

Sounds awesome!!!! My DD8 was very envious of you seeing the Victorious show....she loves Victorious!!!!

I bet you all slept well that night. It definitely sounds like you are fitting so much into your days....good on you!!!

Can't wait for the next instalment :)

AJ

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,223 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

Sat 9th the day we flew home :0(

Sounds like a brilliant day Iove EOS.. Yummy!

We were in the airport when thunder storm struck...didn't even know about it until pilot said that's why we were delayed lol!

Have a great 2nd wk at Universal :0)

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

So much in one day, you must have been shattered. Sounds like a great time though.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

Totally agree with you on the climb at Manta eek ! Sounded a great day :)

8. Re: TR Day 7 - Seaworld, US, premium outlets & Dtd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 07:16