We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

Was up and out at 8am today arrived at HS at 8.30 and the que to get in was huge!

Was in the park by 8.40 straight to toy story ride 50 minute wait.... Got fast passes for later. Went to Star tours loved that just a 5 minute wait.

Park was really busy today 120 minute que for Toy story by 12... We were lucky all day and used the fast passes and saw the shows rather than wait in lines for rides. Good day had by all.

We were leaving the park around 5ish as we were leaving the car park the heavens opened..... Big time.

We drove over to Rainforest cafe at Animal Kingdom and had a nice meal.

Left there around 7pm and went back to the outlets to pick up some Uggs for me and some converse for my nephew. It was so much nicer walking around with no crowds and no heat! Would go in the evening in the future.

Just got back to the hotel and thinking about what we are going to do tomorrow our last full day. Kids want to chill by the pool and go to get cheesecake from the cheesecake factory! Oh go to Walmart to get Lego......

I have to say we have found this holiday a little stressfull with the kids... My 14 is as stroppy as hell and keeps winding his 11 year old sister up big time! We have arguing or whineing 24/7 and today we have said NEVER again!

Anyone have this on holiday ?

langsue@msn.com
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

EVERYONE!!!!!!! So don't feel bad. No such thing as a perfect vacation....especially with kids.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

Yep....that's just kids!!!! It doesn't stop....not even for a holiday :)

Rest assured pepsi that your kids are 'normal' LOL. It happens to us all!!!! My two would argue over the colour of the sky if they had to. And I thought having a boy & a girl would be better....NOT!!!!!!

Enjoy your last full day :)

AJ

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

are you kidding,every family has it issues.

we were at HS today and my daughter and her hubby were going at it like they were 10 and 12 year old siblings.they are in there late 20's now thats bad..LOL..

Germany
Level Contributor
821 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

I can't believe you've been there two weeks already. I'm sure you'll remember the holiday without the arguing once you get home. Hope you enjoy your last day and safe flight home.

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

Hey sounds just like my kids when they were younger , in my experience it gets worse before it gets better.... but it did get better...just hope they don't pass it onto grand kids. Have a good last day and a safe journey home.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

leave the kids at home next time!!

7. Re: Hollywood studios and rain forest cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 06:41