We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cracker Barrel

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cracker Barrel

Does anyone know if there are any Cracker Barrel restaurants in Orlando especially near Disney World?

Thanks

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cracker Barrel

This one would probably be the closest:

US 192 & Silk Road

7878 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial

Osceola/Kissimmee, FL 34747-1738

Located off US 192

(407) 390-1190

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cracker Barrel

We love Cracker Barrel! When traveling it is our go to spot as we know what the food will be. We like to try other things too but at least here you know what you are getting. Here is the link to their store locator:http://www.crackerbarrel.com/locations-and-hours/

London
Level Contributor
328 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cracker Barrel

There's 2 or 3 close by. Look on their website

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,252 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cracker Barrel

in addition to the above there is also one on 192 east of I-4 which one depends on where in Disney you are and where you might be headed for the day in my mind. there are others as well.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cracker Barrel

I have been to the one described in the previous post. The address is 5400 Irlo Bronson Hwy (Kissimmee). It is easy to get to from the Disney Parks.

6. Re: Cracker Barrel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 04:41