We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 1 mini TR

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
143 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Day 1 mini TR

Its 5.30am here and I'm wide awake, DH & DS are still sleeping. So have time to update on our travels yesterday which I'll try to keep short.

Travelled with Thomas cook from Glasgow to Sanford. Was slightly worried beforehand after reading some mixed reviews. Pleased to say flight was good, left about 40 minutes late but apart from that flight faultless. Food was good and seat pitch great which helps as I'm quite tall.

Hired care from Alamo which went smoothly, DS enjoyed picking his care in the line. Arrived at our villa in windser palms and it's great, really big and most importantly haven't seen any beasties yet ;-)

DS was desperate to go in the pool , so we went out to the shops and got some messages and came back to the villa. Played in the pool until about 9 and then had some food and the wee guy just crashed. Surprised he managed to stay up so late!

Not sure about plans today , but we do have a dinner reservation at DTD today and doing HS tomorrow.

Hope my first trip report hasn't been to long and boring.

Lee 26 hopefully you arrived safely, nicola

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day 1 mini TR

Hey Nicola....glad you have arrived & are settling in.

Not too long at all matey....the more the merrier I say :)

Can't wait to hear more as you go along!!!!

AJ

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day 1 mini TR

not long at all.

glad to hear you arrived safe and sound.hope you have a magical time on holiday!!

i look forward to more trip reports.

Horsham
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day 1 mini TR

Nice to hear you have all arrived safely.

Looking forward to more trip reports x

4. Re: Day 1 mini TR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2013, 10:15