We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day passes.

Norristown, PA
1 post
Save Topic
1 day passes.

My wife and I bought 1 days passes off of Ebay a few months ago. We really don't want to spend more than 1 whole day at Disney but we would like to skip from park to park. Can we purchase a "hopper" option at the gate at Disney or will they not do that. Also if we could get a hopper option, is there one park that is generally less busy at the gate than another?

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 day passes.

As far as I am aware one day hopper options are not available .Also I hope there is a days admission on the tickes for you as you won't know until you go to use them .Buying off e bay is always risky.

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
382 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 day passes.

Yes, I was going to buy tickets off eBay as my cousin did and was very happy with her deal. Now, with the fingerprint entry, I'd pass on eBay tickets. What do others think?

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 day passes.

Hello jxjipper,

Yes you may add on the park hopper option for $35.00 a ticket at any guest relations at the parks or at a Disney resort. Just a note though, it's impossible to get all 4 of Disney parks in one day! If your not traveling with children you might want to consider simply spending a whole day at Epcot and skipping the park hopper as it takes one full day or sometimes two to complete this park.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 day passes.

I would go to Disney's website and do a little research on the parks to see which one would interest you the most, and then spend the entire day in that one park. You will lose a lot of time going from one park to the other, and you won't be able to give any of them the attention they really deserve. Each park has a different feel to it, so I'm sure you will find one that will really stand out for you.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,947 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 day passes.

Considering how much the "hopper" option costs to add to the ticket, for one day only, I'd skip this and find one park you can spend a whole day in.

Hopper options are geared more for multi-day tickets. The "old" one-day tickets had no hopper option at all to them.