We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR day 4 - Lazy Day

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
218 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
TR day 4 - Lazy Day

Had a lie in today, had to wake DD at 9.30, she had been asleep since 8.00 the night before. Went to downtown Disney to change our e-tickets into real tickets, really easy and quick too. Had a nice stroll along all the shops and reach Ghirandellli and had to stop for ice cream sundaes and they were huge and delicious. Decided to go and watch spiderman 3D at the screen and dine at AMC and it was really good. Back to Walmart to for a few bits and pieces and now having a relaxing evening. Weather is great too, no rain yet today and it had been 96 f. Tomorrow we are doing Magic Kingdom and Epcot, doing two together as we have been for the following 7 years so only do the rides we want to do.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,223 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

Sounds like a lovely lazy day. Glad there was no rain yesterday.

Enjoy MK and Epcot today... Wish I was there in that lovely sunshine... It's bucketing down here.

Have fun!! :0)

UK
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

Love days like this

UK
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

Sounds like a lovely day today and another lovely day planned for tomorrow also. It's miserable weather here and I wish I was going to the MK and Epcot tomorrow.

Enjoy

Gx

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

That sounds like a perfect relaxing day. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Don't forget to do Soarin, if you haven't already. Enjoy the sunshine, it hasn't stopped raining here all day.

A x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

sounds nicwe en relaxing :) , can i ask though when u say Went to downtown Disney to change our e-tickets into real tickets - what do u mean??

i go in aug next month , i have an email saying e tickets its all the info on it but were stopping in a disney hotel so dont i just show them the e ticket and the tickets go straight on the key card??

thanks

lisa

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,462 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

Yes your tickets are on your key card if you are staying on site

If not and you have etickets they need to be exchanged and DTD is the quickest place to do that

Horsham
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

You can also change your E tickets for real tickets at any of the Disney parks, just go to customer service and they will do it for you ! Also remember if you ever forget your ticket or loose it, they will happily replace provided you keep prove of ticket purchased,

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

sounds like a great lazy day..

hope you have a magical time tomorrow...

9. Re: TR day 4 - Lazy Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 10:15