We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ease up !

ease up !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 July 2012, 14:35
Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ease up !

I agree. This forum will become very boring if no one is allowed to express an opinion or ask a 'daft' question!

Regards,

Deaconblue

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ease up !

After my several incounters with the twitchy finger mob [ all 7 or 8 of them?] the other night i would like to agree with the above. Although after this post it wont be long i guess................................. Regards gunboat.

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ease up !

agree posts closed down so some people can pretend to be very self important

Scotland
Level Contributor
704 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ease up !

Personally i like ur posts David, interesting facts about orlando and the parks. I

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
353 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ease up !

Can we not have the people who are reporting the inappropriate content contributing to the conversation then possibly everybody can get a better understanding.

It will be very unfortunate if some of the knowledgeable posters stopped visiting the site because it becomes so strict on topics.

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ease up !

At the end of the day if you dont want to read or answer a question then dont. If no one reply's to a topic it soon disappears from the front pages. To many of your post closed David some of which I find very informative

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ease up !

I agree, all info is a good thing anyway,sometimes even throw away unrelated comments may be useful to some people topic related or not :)

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,842 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ease up !

Ive sat back a while from posting as Im fed up with the amount of closed topics ,e-mail warnings etc from TA.

But this has given me a chance to watch who posts what and which posts get closed.

A few years ago I found that mine and three others had their posts closed nightly and I put it down to a couple of UK posters who were anti everything,now this new spate of clousers leads me to a certain person across the pond .

Maybe im right maybe im wrong but I know where my compass is pointing too.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ease up !

It seems that there are quite a few of us that have had enough of this, not that expressing our opinion is going to do us any good.

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ease up !

They spoil the forum, thats the bottom line. What annoys me is the fact i asked many times the other night for them to stand up and let us know who they are and what the hell they found so offensive. There answered by pressing the button. Frustrating.