We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monster Cafe in Universal Studios?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
498 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Monster Cafe in Universal Studios?

Does anyone know if this cafe is still open, or does it just open for Halloween Horror Nights? It looks really cool, but read that it rarely opens? universalorlando.com/Restaurants/Universal-S…

Edited: 08 July 2012, 12:53
New York
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Monster Cafe in Universal Studios?

We had been there a few years ago in the summer and it was open-not sure of the status now though-If you enjoy the monster theme, be sure to check out the make up show, good things on exhibit, and we thought the show itself was great!

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monster Cafe in Universal Studios?

I was there in may and it was open then. Had a really nice pizza for lunch in there.

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
3,491 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monster Cafe in Universal Studios?

If you are keen to visit then I'd make it quick.

The talk is that to fit a Transformers ride in the Monster Cafe will be knocked down to add to the land being cleared at the moment at Building 44.

See .. tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k5588…

David

4. Re: Monster Cafe in Universal Studios?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2013, 06:15