We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

ayr
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Topic
Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

Stayed at rosen inn pointe orlando 22nd june 14 days family of 5 . rained 2 days dry sunny 12 days. went magic kingdom useing lynx bus no problems . went cocoa beach and airboat with a paid shuttle . hotel great. done helicopter ride beside hotel . used a caxton dollar card which was acceped everywhere with a swipe !! only park which didnt like was epcot rest disney good.seaworld and discovery cove good aquitca and wet wild busy .wonderworks ok for a wet day. walked straight onto harry potter main ride as it was a wet day . universal 2 parks the best . all food good houlihans great steak and mash .-tilted kilt hooters jonny rockets the pub millers dave n busters copper canyon cattlemans steakhouse bahhama breeze all good . pizza hut not so good as here - cinema good also fun spot 2 hr delay monarch not good on way home . best advice is ORLANDO ROCKS go book!!

Mentioned in this post
Rosen Inn
Rosen Inn
3,166 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Pointe Orlando
Pointe Orlando
675 Reviews
Orlando, FL
newcastle
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

Exhausted just reading that! Sounds like you had a great time though.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
662 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

Gosh you've been and back already? Did you see any cows/ dairy farms? Although by the sounds of it you were very busy anyway!

Glad you enjoyed it!

ayr
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

saw no cows only what was at animal kingdom !l had breakfast at sizzlers a few times and went early and got on most rides with disney fastpass also had a 5 guys burger at florida mall used bus and i trolley and in the 2 weeks seen 3 car crashes out of the bus window !

Newbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
570 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

Can you advise about the helicopter ride? How much was it, what did you see?

ayr
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

It was 25 dollars adults and kids each for about 5 min ride around seaworld etc . It was very good as i have never been in one and im 43 yr s old !!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

Hi

It certainly does sound like ypu were busy!!! Can I ask was the helicopter ride at Seaworld? I mean did you book this at Seaworld? Sounds awesome!!!!

Cheers,

AJ

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,462 Reviews
Orlando, FL
ayr
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

no it was beside the rosen inn pointe orlando just walk in and wait

Mentioned in this post
Rosen Inn
Rosen Inn
3,166 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

I'm glad you had a good time. What didn't you like about Epcot? I think that is my favorite park.

I'm surprised you didn't see some cows on the way to Cocoa Beach. There are usually a few that can be seen on the 528 east of town.

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,685 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach
Brevard County, FL
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

What did you think of the hotel?

ayr
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip report 2 weeks in the fun

I was at epcot 17 years ago but this time other than the world showcase and fireworks the first bit has been dumbed down for little kids more than it used too be . The hotel was excellant very clean and the staff great especially dave at the bar. DONE crazy golf as well .