We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused over what is a snack and what is a quick service

New Zealand
Level Contributor
712 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Confused over what is a snack and what is a quick service

Been on the Disney Restaurant and Menue sight where you can go into each restaurant and see their menu.

What i am confused over is

there is a column stating whether the restaurant is, table service, quick service etc

On some of the restaurants/cafes - quick service/snack is written by their name

so what is it quick service or snack

thanks for your help

Magic Kingdom Park
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confused over what is a snack and what is a quick service

Some restaurants are both, depending on what item you buy. For instance you could buy a burger meal as a QS credit, or just a drink as a snack credit.

Most quick service credits will be a meal deal with entree, drink and dessert. Snack credits will be a single item (popcorn, dole whip, drink etc).

Hope this helps. I am sure someone who has been more recently will be able to explain better than I can.

Edited: 16 July 2012, 04:28
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Confused over what is a snack and what is a quick service

i no some people use snack credits for breakfast , but i think we will actually use them as a snack.....

pa
Level Contributor
54,442 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Confused over what is a snack and what is a quick service

Here is a chart with the locations of all the Restaurants and which credits they are

wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan-restaurants.h…

All menu items at Counter Service and Snack service locations will have the little purple decal next to them so you know what is what. You will catch on quickly once you are there

Here is a list of items to use your snack credits for

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2853528

4. Re: Confused over what is a snack and what is a quick service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 06:15