We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Payless Car Rental

Hershey, PA
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Payless Car Rental

Dont fall for their fake prices! Pushy, rude and creepy,

I called to complain on their bait and switch tactics to find out they video and audio taped me without my permission, criminal at best creepy at worst. Do not fall for their tactics, find ANYONE else put them out of business,

Oh and it smells like urine at their counter,

Florida
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Payless Car Rental

Do you have proof they taped your voice without your consent? Because if they truly did, that's illegal in the state of Florida as it requires the consent of all parties involved to tape a conversation.

Va
Level Contributor
11,271 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Payless Car Rental

so if they recorded you then you can prove bait and switch, right? Great first post. What would be funny is that you said it smelled like urine because you did it. Anyway, great first post. I am sure payless will be closing tomorrow.

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Payless Car Rental

..............................?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Payless Car Rental

she pee'd on the counter?

i dont htink iv read the post by sungod right lol

5. Re: Payless Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 06:17