We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chef Mickey Character Breakfast for a Birthday

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
De
Level Contributor
403 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Chef Mickey Character Breakfast for a Birthday

12 family members celebrating my grandaughter's 7th Birthday at a Chef Mickey breakfast

Do they rush you out as I want to pre-order a special b-day cake - Do/will they deliver the cake after all finished with breakfast

Also does one or more of the characters deliver the cake and sing Happy B-Day?

pa
Level Contributor
53,910 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chef Mickey Character Breakfast for a Birthday

Take as much time as you like, we have never been "rushed" at any Meal

The characters do not sing, they don't talk, they just hug and pose for photos

You can order a cake and your server will deliver it to your table

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,050 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chef Mickey Character Breakfast for a Birthday

And if you don't order a cake but indicate it's her birthday on the reservation she will likely get a cupcake with a candle. Too many people celebrating special occasions for the characters to get involved though if one happens to be passing/if it's your turn when the cupcake comes out there could be some extra antics I suppose. You are welcome to take your time at any restaurant. Character meals are sort of timed - they circulate in about an hour - so there is sort of a natural end/it's time to leave feeling IMO.

3. Re: Chef Mickey Character Breakfast for a Birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 22:16