We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 day Universal Tickets Orlando

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
7 day Universal Tickets Orlando

Hi

Does anyone know where i can purchase a 7 day pass for universal studios as a none resident. We have 7 days available but all the UK tickets sites can only offer a 14 day unlimited passes. This is very fustrating as i feel you are being blackmailed into purchasing un-nessassary days.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 day Universal Tickets Orlando

To the best of my knowldege there is no such thing as a 7 day pass. On the Universal website the available tickets are: 1day/$123.30 2 day/139.99 3 day/152.99 and 4 day $159.99 all prices plus tax. This makes the approx £93 for a 14 day unlimited pass seem exceptionally good value. We get these tickets but ony ever go for 1 or 2 days.

If you only want to go once just get a day ticket at the gate.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 day Universal Tickets Orlando

Cheers Deaconblue

After more searching it looks like the UK 14 day pass is the best option.

Thanks

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7 day Universal Tickets Orlando

Afraid it looks that way!

We had these tickets for our trip in May. I went to guest services to ask if there was any way to pay for a 'no expiration' deal (the way you can with some Disney tickets) and I was told no but I could upgrade the tickets to an annual pass. For two of us the cost was less than $70 and we will be able to use them on our trip in November. I am just mentioning this incase you are going twice in a year or indeed plan more visits if your holiday is longer than fourteen days.

Regards,

Deaconblue

4. Re: 7 day Universal Tickets Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:15