We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anybody help please :)

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newquay cornwall
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Can anybody help please :)

Hi there me and my girlfriend are off to Orlando i a few weeks and have been looking at the dollar rate has anybody brought off of a company called Senli before? They seem to have the best rates that i can find. Any help would be great thanks

Andrew :)

London, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anybody help please :)

have you tried ice they have good rates and have high recommendations :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anybody help please :)

Unless you are buying 1000's of $'s I would be inclined to buy in the high street. Many people lost their money by an online company that went bust a year or so ago. If the difference in the exchange rate is only .1 or so it's not worth taking the chance. What rate is this company offering?

the Post office are offering 1.516 today for online orders and next day delivery to either your home or your nearest post office.. It's highly unlikely that the post office will go bust so this would be a safe bet.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anybody help please :)

They are offering 1.5401 at the moment, Moneycorp are at 1.5308.

I know which I'd put more trust in. Never heard of Senli before this post.

Moneycorp did all our dealings when we bought our villa and we never had any problems.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anybody help please :)

Shirl, who's offering 1.5401? Not the Post Office I've just looked online and it says 1.5160, unless you have different Post Offices "oop North" lol

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anybody help please :)

Sorry, didn't make that very clear. Senli are offering 1.5401. I think they are based "down sarf" lol.

Pompey
Level Contributor
2,064 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anybody help please :)

Moneycorp for me, never heard of Senli. Order online (no money up front) collect & pay in departures @ Gatwick. Only $10 less in your pocket per £1000 & safer. ;-)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anybody help please :)

I've never heard of them!! Their website is very new, I'd be a bit wary of using the for the sake of a few extra $'s.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can anybody help please :)

I agree Bluesbro I'd rather pay when I see those little greenbacks in my grubby little fingers than risk ordering online.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Can anybody help please :)

i always use a pawn shop called cash generator they always offer better rates than anybody on the high street .

UK
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can anybody help please :)

Floridashirl - surely you mean "dahn sahf"?

We always use a mix between Marks & Spencer and Ramsdens - both normally give pretty good rates.