We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney water park fun pass?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
74 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Disney water park fun pass?

If I buy a 3 day ticket to Disney plus a park hopper and watermark fun pass, how many tickets do you get for the water parks ect. Is it 3 also or only 1 per so many park ticket days?

Lincoln, Rhode...
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney water park fun pass?

Waterpark/fun pass is for as many days as you have tickets. ie, if you go to the parks for three days, then you have three more days in the water parks, etc. :-)

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
74 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney water park fun pass?

Thank you

pa
Level Contributor
53,830 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney water park fun pass?

Just wanted to point out

You can add a 4th day to a base ticket for $14, if you have time/days to visit each Park one whole day, you wouldn't need the "hopper option" which is $55

You can visit a Park and a Waterpark on the same day, they are counted separately, you don't "need" to have the "hopper option"

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,911 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney water park fun pass?

Just some more info for you. You buy the number of themepark days you want. If you buy more than one day and also purchase the waterpark fun and more option you get an equal number of water park fun and more admissions. The admissions are entries through the gate not days. Your three waterpark fun and more admissions may be used anyway you'd like - same day as a theme park, separate days, one per day,more than one or even all in one day. So, you could make it last six days or you could use everything quicker for example if you went to a water park and theme park in the same day, two water parks in the same day, Or a water park in the morning and Disney quest at night in the same day. Park Hopper only applies if you want to go to more than one themepark in one day

Maine
Level Contributor
886 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney water park fun pass?

With the current pricing I think it is actually $57 to add one of either the park hopper or water park options.

If you already have one option it is only $22 more to add the other option.

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
74 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney water park fun pass?

We bought park hopper so we could go to more than one park a day. The information I found on the fun and more pass was a lot more vague. I'm really glad I have this message board and all of you to help. Thank you.

7. Re: Disney water park fun pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 14:16