We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Dining Snack Credits

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Disney Dining Snack Credits

Hi guys

When using the snack credits on the dining plan is it pretty obvious at the shop / cart what you can use these credits on? For example, does a packet of crisps (chips) have a symbol on it so you know?

I just have visions of us asking at every station whether each snack can be purchased using the plan!

41 days to go :-)

Thanks x

UK
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

Most items have a dp sign where the price is indicated.

Most items under $5 can be used as a snack credit so it's always worth just checking.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,344 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

You can ask dont' worry they get asked probably 1000 plus times a day. Yes, most items are clearly marked. We still ask about lots of items and we've had the plan several times

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

Super, thanks both x

pa
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2853528

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

Thanks Partypa. I have a feeling all my credits will go on sweet treats, nom nom!! MUST keep trying to lose weight before we go to make room!Lol

x

pa
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

Don't worry, you'll be walking off all those sweets everyday :)

Fleming Island...
Level Contributor
55 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

I've found that the castmembers don't always know what is included as a "snack" because they change it so often (particularly when it comes to packaged snacks like candy and pretzels that come in a variety of sizes). However, they are very good about putting the little "DP" icon on menus for the items that qualify as a snack.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
11,628 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

Zebra Domes............as a snack.........mmmmmmmmmmmm

I can feel the weight going on as I type. lol

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

We have used the dining plan a few times and always ended our last day with about 12 unused snack credits. We hit this shops right by the entrance/exit gates and picked up bags of Disney themed candy to bring back to friends & neighbors as thank you for checking the mail, etc.

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Disney Dining Snack Credits

Thats a good idea. Although, i dont see me having many credits left as i am already planning how to squeeze in all the treats, this holiday has been a long time coming!! x