We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount sites like Groupon

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
389 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Discount sites like Groupon

I have been signed up to groupon for months and have been getting some great deals for our 9 week trip, just annoying as many things expire before we get there

what I was wondering is is there any other sites like this? we have a bunch in Australia so I would be happy to sign up to a few different ones to see what comes up

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

Try 'Living Social' and use Orlando as your 'home'.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,835 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

Groupon repeats alot of the same deals.

You may get another for the same things closer to your departure date.

Are you signed up at TravelZoo?

Edited: 29 August 2012, 11:16
Delray Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

Try regular sites like booking.com or Hotels.com, too. Sometimes they beat groupon deals.

Edited: 30 August 2012, 01:57
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
389 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

Livingsocial seems to be harder to use them groupon, I have 4 different places listed and get emails everyday for them with groupon.

I have seen things come back so I do check everyday, wonderworks is on there at the moment but expires two weeks before we get there

I think I am on travelzoo but I think I just get hotel stuff, I will have to check it out and look up the others as well, can you set emails for these ones?

Thanks Haylee

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
389 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

Bostongirl88

I cant see where on booking.com or hotels.com that it has deals like this, could you point me in the right direction, maybe link to it please

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

deals at booking.com and hotels.com will come via email

dublin
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

Booking.com and travelzoo are hotel deals only.......have you considered EAT AND PLAY CARD....you purchase it ,very reasonable...print from computer and collect it in orlando,can be picked up at MCO I DRIVE and i think LBV,you just present it at restaurant ,activity etc and get good discounts

8. Re: Discount sites like Groupon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2013, 10:17