We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
358 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

Woke up at 7am and quickly got showered and changed and headed for magic kingdom. Got their for rope drop, Beautiful clear blue sky’s, wow you just feel the magic as soon as you enter the place the theming is great and the smell of popcorn in the air, we headed to tomorrow land first and decided to go into Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Well what a disaster, we are not very out going so soon as the camera started picking people on the big screen our hearts dropped, we just looked at each other and said omg, for the hole show we just kept praying don’t pick me don’t pick me! Luckily they didn’t Not the best ride to start with, we then moved on next door to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin® a fun ride I won once again! We next did space mountain this was a walk on at this point, I really enjoyed this ride very jolty, we next went to Speed way, I drove (shockingly) it is very embarrassing when a 8 year old is driving better then you, I was constantly zig zagging all the way around hitting the line.

We then needed to get out of the sun for a bit as it was getting very hot so we took the train from fantasy land and did the full circle, it was just nice to rest our feet for a while, we then went over to Peter Pan but the queue time was saying 65mins so we grabbed fast passes and went to Its A Small World as it was only 20 mins and (now I understand why) after nearly throwing myself of the boat we went to Frontier Land and brought a couple of turkey legs for lunch Yum!! After this it was time to head back to Peter pan, Iv got one problem with Magic Kingdom and it is because all the rides are the same type of ride although their very nicely themed.

It was time to see the afternoon parade so we headed to Main Street and got a nice place on the curb and sat down and boy it was very hot now. We were more wet from sweating then we got on splash mountain, loved the parade

Headed back to FrontierLand to cool down on splash mountain but the queue was saying 50 mins so we grabbed fast passes and rode Thunder Mountain. I really wanted to try Dole Whip se we headed over to that, the queue was pretty long for this I got a Pineapple Dole Whip Float, I thought it was nice very refreshing but I wouldn’t rush back for one, it was now time to return to splash mountain but it was broken down so we caught the train to fantasy land to and walked to get some fast passes for space Mountain as we enjoyed it and then walked back hoping splash reopened, on the way we went up the tree house and tried pirates of the Caribbean but that was broke, splash reopened, Loved it! Didn’t get very wet, pirates was opened, very nicely themed but again another boat ride, we then rode Space Mountain again,

It was about 7:30 now so we grabbed a bite to eat at Casey’s corner, chillie Cheese dog and fries, which came to 26 dollars for two of us. Their was no outside seating left so we walked to the Terrace Restaurant and sat in there. I love Chili dogs! We then then went to the main street bakery for dessert I got chocolate and AF got a Cinnamon roll MMMMMMM those cinnamon buns taste like Christmas!

We then sat for the electrical parade on Main Street and Main Street looked beautiful at night all lit up! The parade was very magical I couldn’t stop smiling then rushed to a spot in front of the castle. The projection show was excellent. I love these, and then finally came the time for ...Wishes ,WOW Amazing!!! What a way to finish the day very well put together it really dose make you make you reminisce on the magical day you had, I have to say I have had one of the best days of my life!

Typhoon lagoon today!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
478 Reviews
from US$54.99*
Kennedy Space Center, Everglades...
190 Reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
131 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
17 Reviews
from US$51.99*
Level Contributor
5,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

Really pleased you enjoyed it :))

Level Contributor
761 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

I have to say, you sound like you are having a fantastic time.

Level Contributor
1,187 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

LOL about it's a Small World...

Top TR, ive not tried the Dole Whips, but will give them ago next year when we go back.

Sounds like your having a top time..

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

Sounds like you had a really good day at MK. It's certainly a special place that grabs you.

Enjoy the rest of your hol.

Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

I am so glad you survived It's a Small World. They need safety alarms in case anyone goes overboard!

Really enjoying your TR. Hope you have a great wet day at TL!!

Level Contributor
1,278 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

You seem to be having a magical time. Love your TRs. :)))

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,771 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

You've certainly gots tons of energy a full day at MK is shattering!!

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

Loved your Small World comment thats how we felt the first two times we went - then we had kids and watching their reaction when they were very little was wonderful and made us feel different - now they are teenagers I guess we can go back to wanting to give it a miss - but still prefer it to those blooming tiki birds.

Thanks for posting the prices of the food - we are going in Easter and I am trying to work our how much snack type food might cost us so the Chilli dog prices were great..

The Trip Reports are great - hope you carry on enjoying the holiday :-)

Level Contributor
201 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

i love small world ride cant wait until november the first ride we go on when we arrive at magic kingdom park

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,246 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip report-Day 3 Magic Kingdom ( Magical )

Great day James, thanks for writing!

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now