We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rosen inn at pointe orlando

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
rosen inn at pointe orlando

hi has anyone got any views on this hotel as i,m thinking of booking it for aug next year?

as it got security on door - also would you say its a safe hotel or does it get gangs of swingle lads attracted to it with it being a cheaper hotel?

any help/advise would be great :)

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,076 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

"Security on the door" - No. All the guest rooms are accessed from exterior footways. There are no internal corridors. (Referred to as "motel style"). The parking lot is not fenced off from the street. Therefore anyone can walk into the grounds and right up to any room door.

It is a very popular hotel with TA members, and, having stayed there, I can understand why - it's very good value and very well located. Ther area generally is safe enough but as with pretty much anywhere - just don't forget to pack your common sense along with your other belongings!

wirral
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

Gangs of single lads hanging round? It's not the Bronx!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

Don't mean to sound unhelpful,

but this is what the hotel reviews section is for. There are loads on there to read to your hearts content.

I am off to the Rosen in @ Pointe tomorrow, so I hope all is well!

I stayed there when it was the Quality Inn & it was fine :)

Edited: 07 September 2012, 16:08
wirral
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

Be there myself in 10 days!

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

I looked at this hotel when I was there in May. It was hugh. I don't like outside corridors so I decided it wasn't for me.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

sorry didnt mean it to sounds so abrupt.... ( single lads) just ment is it a family hotel really?

just booked it - did,nt realise outside rooms and no corridors ? not experianced that before . is that a good or bad thing though ? (not sure) .

have a good holiday dazbowski & kirsty i89 :).

all the info i can get is a plus :) , i,ve read theres a nicer side to i drive then the other side? is this right - any views.

thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

also if theres no corridoors can you smoke outside the front door of the room as i assume its no smoking? & will there b no lifts at this hotel - i surpose you wont need one if its all on one level?? thanks lisa

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

Hi

I personally dont like outside corridors as anyone can walk past your room unlike other hotels were you have to pass reception ..I know people still get into these hotels as I have seen pizza flyers under my door, but I just feel safer with the reception in the same building as the hotel rooms

..I dont like the stairwells either ..I have not stayed at this hotel but have stayed at QII a few years back and when walking to and from your room there are people standing outsside there room smoking which is fair enough but there is not much room and you get a waft of smoke

Annie

Edited: 07 September 2012, 18:10
Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

oops * their

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: rosen inn at pointe orlando

Lisa its not on one level ...to me it looks like a block of flats think its on 5 floors

Annie