We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Compare villas

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Castleton, Vermont...
2 posts
Save Topic
Compare villas

We are interested in a "luxury" villa and are comparing 1) the Fountains; 2) Vista Cay by Milleneum; 3) Floridays or 4)Worldquest.

Which has the most elegant feel?

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Compare villas

As far as I am aware all the resorts you mention are actually condos. I think of a villa as a house with a drive.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Castleton, Vermont...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Compare villas

Sorry, I should have said condo.

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Compare villas

I am sure someone will come along shortly who has stayed at those resorts. Sorry that I can't help as I have either stayed in hotels or villas.

Have you read the reviews for the resorts you mention? That might help you narrow it down a bit.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Compare villas

Sorry I can't advise as I've not stayed at the properties you mentioned. However I do own a vacation property (condo) in Orlando and they are commonly referred to as villas or resort villas. During the years we visited and shopped around, that was always the term we heard. Always considered what others describe as villas to be vacation homes, as that's how they were described to us. Wouldn't say either is right or wrong, but interesting how one description can mean different things. :-))

I'm sure you will get plenty of answers to your inquiry. Have seen those property names pop up amny times on the forum.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Compare villas

Deaconblue has good point. You should take a look at the reviews and photos...especially the photos taken by guests.

6. Re: Compare villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 02:19