We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

us visa

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louth, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
us visa

my other half has to applyfor a tourist visa because of very old convictions, are holiday is 12months away and was looking for advice exsperiainces and reasurance please.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,255 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: us visa

Don't. Just follow the advice ont he US Govt London embassy website. Incl getting a CRC, and getting an appt. Very important as it can take over 6 months.

Do a search here on VISA, then filter after by date. Some recent experiences will give you all you need.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
546 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: us visa

Someone very recently had the same issue (can't remember her name) and her partner applied in February for his visa and hadn't arrived when they were due to fly out and he had to fly out a couple of days late.

Do a search and you will get more details but from their experience I would suggest applying sooner rather than later.

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: us visa

I would think that the sooner that you set the wheels in motion the better. The poster referred to above was julieliverpool and this is the link to that post:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…42847839

As previously stated there are many posts appertaining to this topic that are very recent.

Good luck with your application.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Edited: 20 September 2012, 22:32
4. Re: us visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2013, 10:17