We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauty & The Beast

new jerwey
Level Contributor
181 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Beauty & The Beast

We are headed to WDW Nov 11-17 and I don't see Beauty & The Beast shows listed on Hollywood studios calendar during that time (I see it listed for Sept?Oct). Does anyone know if this is just because it's too early to post the times on the website or does the show not run during this time of year. Thanks!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beauty & The Beast

Rose, I believe it is just too early. According to www.allears.net, the only scheduled closing in NOV at DS is the Studio Backlot Tour - which is news to me!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,152 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beauty & The Beast

Hello!

I gave Disney a call, and the rep on the phone said it's probably too early. I'd keep an eye on the website closer to November.

:-)

pa
Level Contributor
54,323 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beauty & The Beast

The Show will be closing. It is going to be replaced with a New Show. Dates have not been announced yet

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beauty & The Beast

PP Is this a recent announcement?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beauty & The Beast

Is this true that it is closing?

Great shame as my daughters have always loved this show.

It was a top class show. Seen it many times and always impressed by it.

pa
Level Contributor
54,323 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beauty & The Beast

I believe they are going to have a New Tangled Stage show. Was reported yesterday, on several sites

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,720 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beauty & The Beast

Oh rats!!!! That was one of my fav shows!

Jeeze Louise...first they take Minnie's house,and now this???

Guess I need to just get a grip. ;+{

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beauty & The Beast

Oh first in november ?

UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beauty & The Beast

Will miss the Beauty and the Beast show but a Tangled show sounds really exciting.

Beauty and the Beast show has been on for YEARS and now the new fantasyland is opening there will be a lot more Belle and the Beast on offer.

My DD will be so excited. Rapunzel is her favourite.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beauty & The Beast

I hope something will be there in november - with fantasyland not opening until the end of nov, it will be disappointing for those of us going at the beginning of the month to have limited 'princess' attractions, when we have a princess mad 3 year old in tow : (

We have been watching the beauty & the beast show on you tube & she is very excited about going. She does love rapunzel, so just hope that either of them are on & it's not closed for refurbishment!